- Bayview project redesigned, permitted and on the market
- 214-unit development proposed for SoMa pending density bonus
- Board of Supervisors begin review of Central SoMa plan
- Transbay Transit Center and Salesforce Park opening in August
- Rents tick up along with delivery of new office buildings in SF
- There are currently 197 single family homes…
JUNE 2018 – SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
The value of single-family homes is on the rise in San Francisco.
The median sale price continues to push towards new heights and hit $1.625MM for the month of May; a 10% increase from May 2017, and a 2% decrease from April 2018. Meanwhile, the median days on market is at 14; which remains consistent with last year, and an 8% increase from last month.
Highlights:There are currently 213 single family homes listed for sale…